Earn the CSP Designation (16 credits) OR Take the Equivalency Exam
$75 non-refundable, must achieve 75% or higher to progress to step two
Complete application for International Masters Designation.
Successful applicants must meet the following requirements:
CSP International™ Masters:
- Proof of 2 years experience in a staging business
- 3 professional references
- 5 client testimonials
- Submit professional portfolio with 10 staging projects
- Sign Code of Ethics
- Proof of 28 CSP International™ approved CE credits
- $225 non-refundable processing fee includes one year membership
- International recognition of achievement
- Have the license to display CSP International™ Masters of Real Estate Staging logo on all marketing material
- Are listed in the Masters of Real Estate Staging Directory
- Have CSP International™ Membership privileges including; Exclusive Marketing Advantages, such as the award winning Staging Magazine, Preferred Pricing Partnership programs, and more!
Note: This is a large file and could take up to 3 minutes to download for slower connections.
Decorating/Staging Focus™ Courses
Buy Webinars Now
FreshAir Everest Ozone Free Technology
I am new to the Home Staging business. I had originally taken another Home Staging course and received their certification. However, my experience was very disappointing…
I had heard great things about the organization by alumni as well as have had great discussions and assistance from Liz and Linda. They have always been there to answer any and all my questions, they are polite and super efficient…
Several weeks ago I had the pleasure of being a trainee in CSP’s intensive three-day staging training workshop with Nairn Friemann in New York City…
I am an alumni of Certified Staging Professional. I would like to express my thanks to Nairn Friemann (CSP® Instructor), and CSPI™ Business Training Academy taught at Purchase College, NY for the opportunity of partaking in their three day home staging course last year.
This year, I enrolled in the course again as a refresher, and …