Earn the CSP Designation (16 credits) OR Take the Equivalency Exam
$75 non-refundable, must achieve 75% or higher to progress to step two
Complete application for International Masters Designation.
Successful applicants must meet the following requirements:
CSP International™ Masters:
- Proof of 2 years experience in a staging business
- 3 professional references
- 5 client testimonials
- Submit professional portfolio with 10 staging projects
- Sign Code of Ethics
- Proof of 28 CSP International™ approved CE credits
- $225 non-refundable processing fee includes one year membership
- International recognition of achievement
- Have the license to display CSP International™ Masters of Real Estate Staging logo on all marketing material
- Are listed in the Masters of Real Estate Staging Directory
- Have CSP International™ Membership privileges including; Exclusive Marketing Advantages, such as the award winning Staging Magazine, Preferred Pricing Partnership programs, and more!
Note: This is a large file and could take up to 3 minutes to download for slower connections.
Decorating/Staging Focus™ Courses
Buy Webinars Now
FreshAir Everest Ozone Free Technology
I am new to the Home Staging business. I had originally taken another Home Staging course and received their certification. However, my experience was very disappointing…
I am an alumni of Certified Staging Professional. I would like to express my thanks to Nairn Friemann (CSP® Instructor), and CSPI™ Business Training Academy taught at Purchase College, NY for the opportunity of partaking in their three day home staging course last year.
This year, I enrolled in the course again as a refresher, and …
I HAVE RECOMMENDED THIS COURSE IN THE PAST. THIS WAS A REFRESHER AND IT WAS A VERY POSITIVE EXPERIENCE FOR ME. IT WAS GREAT TO SEE NEW PEOPLE STARTING THE JOURNEY AND IT WAS EXCELLENT TO REVISIT THE MATERIAL (YOU RETAIN THE MATERIAL MUCH EASIER WHEN YOU GO THROUGH IT THE SECOND …
Last year I enrolled in a staging program which was very widely advertised and cost a little less than the CSP 3 Day Course. You know that saying “You get what you pay for”…?