Top 15 Things Which Makes the CSP Real Estate Home Staging Course Different…
- You EARN your designation through work and examination – making the CSP designation one of recognized excellence in the Real Estate Industry by stagers and real estate professionals alike. CSP graduates earn an authentic certification mark by subjecting themselves to standards set by the CSP International™ Training Academy and approved by RESA
(Includes exams, peer assessment, pre class workbooks, 30hours in hands on mandatory training + 6 week marketing webinar camp after class)
- Only in-class staging training program accredited by the staging trade association; Real Estate Staging Association® (RESA)
- The experience and wealth of knowledge all our trainers bring to the classroom. After a thorough intake process, all trainers undertake 100 hours of in person training to be a CSP Instructor. Instructors MUST have their own successful staging business and exceptional adult teaching experience.
- Most comprehensive content delivered in a classroom setting, allowing for questions and followed by practical field training – on day three you stage a real house on the market…meaning you put into practice the skills you have and learned where a live instructor can guide, encourage and correct you!
- Only Staging Designation Program to be accepted and taught in USA Colleges
- CSP developed and produce the CSP Room Ready Handbook™ – a consultation tool tested and proven to make the consultation process easy to implement while not missing a thing!
- The CSP Marketing Resources provided are comparable to no other staging training class out there! (5 page website, community blog, Marketing sessions for after class learning – a 4 week GUIDE from A-Z of tasks needed to get your business up and running and more!)
- CSP educates the Real Estate Industry via the incredible CSP Elite agent program and lunch n learn sessions as well as offers alumni an opportunity to use the award winning Staging Standard Magazine as a marketing tool, to instantly gain credibility.
- Only staging training to offer an online live hosted 6 week, 12 session Marketing Advantage Camp! You are guided by a live experienced marketing coach through out the first 6 weeks of starting your business.
- Additionally …CSP is the only staging training to offer the CSP Marketing Challenge; a monthly marketing online webinar class held the 3rd Friday of the month were registrants ask a marketing question upon registering and the marketing coach provides guidance each month!
- Mentorship Apprentice Program (in participating areas) the first Mentoring Program in the Staging Industry – complete with job board and support feedback.
- Student Resource Centre full of forms, samples contracts + Articles
- Continuing Education Opportunities – Including Niche Market courses such as; Senior Move Management, EcoStaging …in which participants earn continuing educational credits towards their CSP International™ Masers Designation.
- Peer Forum in the CSP Resource Centre (with thousands of graduates that have come before you, the information shared and stored is priceless). Ask questions, share success of business projects!
- CSP is not just a 3 day training program – the learning does not stop once you earn your CSP designation – hours, weeks and months of instruction are included in your registration fee.
Three days of in-class mandatory training with hands on training + 12 hours of online marketing webinars + 4 week study at home business program + Mentorship Apprentice Program* = more HOURS OFFERED for the BEST PRICE for the value….than any other HOME STAGING TRAINING available!
Also, if you weigh price against value, experience, credibility, excellence and reputation, the CSP Program is the only choice!
*Mentorship Apprentice Program available in participating areas only.
Decorating/Staging Focus™ Courses
Buy Webinars Now
FreshAir Everest Ozone Free Technology
I had heard great things about the organization by alumni as well as have had great discussions and assistance from Liz and Linda. They have always been there to answer any and all my questions, they are polite and super efficient…
I don’t know where to start. It was a fantastic class; it was such a pleasure to meet Christine and Lynelle…It was a lot of information in 3 days! I am happy and thrilled that I took this class – Thanks to everbody for their help!! Sincerely, Mira B. Mississauga, ON
I am an alumni of Certified Staging Professional. I would like to express my thanks to Nairn Friemann (CSP® Instructor), and CSPI™ Business Training Academy taught at Purchase College, NY for the opportunity of partaking in their three day home staging course last year.
This year, I enrolled in the course again as a refresher, and …
I HAVE RECOMMENDED THIS COURSE IN THE PAST. THIS WAS A REFRESHER AND IT WAS A VERY POSITIVE EXPERIENCE FOR ME. IT WAS GREAT TO SEE NEW PEOPLE STARTING THE JOURNEY AND IT WAS EXCELLENT TO REVISIT THE MATERIAL (YOU RETAIN THE MATERIAL MUCH EASIER WHEN YOU GO THROUGH IT THE SECOND …